The Elite Group is proud to now have Certified Master Inspectors® on staff to serve our clients. Read a recent press release with the announcement.
Certified Home Inspection Services
A home inspection is only as good as the inspector. That’s why The Elite Group has a team of the most experienced and trained home inspectors in California. Whether you’re a homebuyer, seller, or homeowner, we’ll provide you with a detailed description of a home’s condition so you can move forward confidently and with peace of mind.
We serve Orange County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County, Los Angeles County, San Diego, San Jose, Sacramento and the surrounding areas. Contact us at (800) 494-8998 to schedule an appointment today, or request an inspection online.
Home Inspection Services
The Elite Group offers three innovative home inspection packages that accommodate every type of house and budget. One of our certified inspectors conducts each assessment, thoroughly evaluating the basement, the roof, and everything in between. Our inspectors are certified to assess all of a home’s systems, including electrical, plumbing, and structural. To ensure we meet all your needs, we also offer additional services such as mold, pool and chimney inspections that can be added to your inspection package at a discounted rate.
Request an Inspection Today!
We understand that time is limited — especially during the escrow process. We’re able to work with tight timetables and can typically complete a property inspection within 48 hours of your call. Moreover, we’ll provide a professional report of our findings the same day of the inspection.
Why settle for a subpar inspection when you could have a superior one? We’ve already inspected more than 350,000 homes — and yours could be the next. Request an inspection online, or contact us today at (800) 494-8998 for a free quote.
Our expertise isn’t limited to the residential realm. We offer the following inspections as well:
- Termite inspections: Termites can cause extensive damage in a short period of time. Our termite inspection and extermination services will help protect your home or business.
- Mold inspections: Mold is a serious health hazard. If you suspect mold in your home or workplace, our mold testing and remediation services are the simple solution. We also specialize in air quality assessment and water damage restoration.
- Commercial building inspections: In addition to residential inspections, we also specialize in commercial property inspections. From tenant inspections to construction evaluations, we’ll give you the guidance you need to purchase, lease, or manage an industrial property.
To learn more about how we can serve you, read our customer reviews and our brochure. After the inspection is complete, we continue to offer our expertise by providing homebuyers and homeowners with comprehensive resources.
We are always diligently looking for mold during our property and home inspection process. Not all homes have mold, but if they do, we’ll find it and help you destroy it. Let our mold removal and remediation experts take a swing at any mold problems you see during an inspection. Our mold remediation professionals will show you where mold is located, why it formed, and how to ultimately rid yourself of any problems it has caused or will cause. We’ll form an abatement plan with you, which may include dry-ice blasting, HEPA removal, vent cleaning, or a number of other solutions.
Why Choose Us?
Many of the top brokers and real estate agents in California choose The Elite Group because of our dedication to excellence. Our motto, “Inspecting to a higher standard since 1984,” reflects our pursuit of high-quality services.
Below are just a few of the advantages we offer:
- Experience: We hire only qualified home inspectors with unparalleled experience, training, and certifications. Our professionals are InterNACHI-Certified Professional Inspectors®. We also employ inspectors that are certified through The Master Inspection Certification Board and are among the best inspectors in the world.
- Affordability: We keep our inspection rates low and provide free bonus services. For example, all of our assessments include a free RecallChek© service.
- Convenience: Homebuyers don’t have much control over timetables and deadlines. If you need a home inspected, we’ll do all we can to serve you as soon as possible.
At The Elite Group, we comply with InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics. We also have insurance for general liability, E&O, and negligent liability. When in doubt of any of our credentials or qualifications, please feel free to ask when you call to schedule an appointment.
Don’t take a risk with a decision as important as your future home. Instead, have peace of mind by choosing the state’s largest independently owned inspection company. To get a free quote or to schedule a home inspection in Los Angeles, Orange County, Riverside County, San Bernardino County, San Diego, Sacramento, and surrounding areas, contact us at (800) 494-8998. The Elite Group looks forward to serving you.
1171 customer reviews